Ludwig's Events Calendar 2022
Ludwigs Craft Bier Festival 2022.
August 13th 2022
5 - 9pm
$50.00pp. Your ticket will include:
Ludwig's will be hosting 8 craft breweries whilst serving up some amazing food specials to pair perfect.
- Live music from Honorbrassband ! 6-9pm. Check these guys out https://www.honorbrassband.com
- 1 x 4-oz tasting glass (first 40 people get a branded Ludwig's tasting glass)
- 8 x 4oz samples of beer.
- Discounted pint pricing for the day!
So get your friends together and get ready for a day of bier and brats, this event will be held in the biergarten. Our dining room will be open as normal to the public.
(NO FOOD IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE TICKET)
Ludwigs Swinging Sixties Birthday Party.
June 4th 2022
5 - 10pm
Please make reservations via our yelp page.
We will be hosting a swinging sixties fancy dress night to celebrate our 6th birthday.
Get dressed up and get the gang together. Think flower power, Austin powers and Peace & Love!
We will have our favourite Dj's playing on the night.
The event will run from 5pm - 10pm.
Ludwigs Oktoberfest 2022
September 16th+17th+23rd+24th 2022
5 - 10pm
$130 per Table, allows entry for 6-8 adults
Dust down your dirndl, and get out your lederhosen because we are going to celebrate Oktoberfest the Ludwig's way. We will be offering the same table purchase as we did the previous year.
The ticket price covers entry for 6 - 8 Adults - over 21's only.
Your ticket price gives you the table for the entire event time.
- Doors open at 5pm and close at 10pm. Over 21's only!
- Table service will be in effect and groups will only be able to book in parties of minimum 6 ppl.
- The ticket will include entry for 6 - 8 people (no food or beverage) and will give you a single table in the biergarten for the entire event time.
- Traditional Oktoberfest menu including Schweinshaxe, Nuernberger Sausages, Baked Chicken etc. will be available.
- DJ playing traditional oktoberfest music and some party favorites.
- Live Music Performance to really get the party started.
We will have the regular Oktoberfest fun, with a best dressed contest, and of course our annual Stein Holding competition.